 Robotics / 10049
  CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!...!!!

I have sent several e-mails concerning a lego camera I recently saw. Can anyone provide information on this or even acknowledge my mail?!?! (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!...!!!

(...) Sure, I will :) Please, however, notice that asking here nicely gets you far more than being the squeeky wheel! The Camera is from the "mars Explorer" Mindstorms Expansion Pack. It will be released (perhaps!) in this year...it was supposed to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)