 Robotics / 10017
  Re: Do I want a micromotor?

I find the biggest problem is the casing. It consists of a small box and two things on the outside, with tiny clips. It's these clips that always brake so I simply glue them. They have more power than you'd expect given their size, as an example of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)