 Publishing / Photography / 45
  Re: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos

I answered wronly yeaterday.... I have once made this programme for managing your wallpapers www.geocities.com/so.../swall.htm It supports JPGs as wallpapers so you can use this pictures right away! Rgds Sonnich PS: I took some of them already Bram (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  RE: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos

(...) I like to have my desktop color match the most common color in my wallpaper. Is there a way that you could modify the program so that the user can pick a different desktop color for each wallpaper? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)