 Publishing / Photography / 38
  Re: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos

(...) Ewww gross!! I'll never touch LEGO again! :] Man they look freaky up close, especially the minifigs. Was this digital photography? Wow! KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  RE: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos

(...) I swear the pieces looked clean! (...) I washed a blue plate and then wiped it off with a paper towel...bad idea. Although I couldn't see all the white specs with my eyes, they really stood out in the photo. (...) Yup. IIRC, digital cameras (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)