 Publishing / Photography / 37
    Re: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos —Ralph Döring
   Excellent quality and nice motives :) What camera did you use ? How about close ups from nanofig scale spaceships ? Grüße vom dö (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

        RE: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Nikon Coolpix 990, in Macro mode, about 4 centimeters from the subject, with a tripod to hold the camera still. Th gridded background is my desk, the yellow and dark blue are paper folders. (...) I'm not a big fan of nanofig scale, but it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)