 Publishing / Photography / 328
Re: How to resize multiple images to the same size?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 02:45:35 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

I have Photoshop 7 and am wondering if anyone knows how to use the program to
run a batch on multiple images to resize them to one size.

I'm adding images from Peeron (jpg and png files) to my Lego want list page, but
some of them are too large.  I'd like to get them all down to basically the same
size.

Dave, I would suggest using IRFANVIEW ( http://www.irfanview.com/ ) it has a
real nice batch processor that you can use to resize and rename images.

jt