 Publishing / Photography / 282
  Re: good camera to get?

(...) have (...) Given that price is probably important to you, I would suggest scanning the sales and specials for whatever cameras are cheap at local camera shops, Harvey Norman, OfficeWorks, etc, and buy one that meets these needs: Pixels: I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: good camera to get?

(...) And, as I found, a much more frustrating one as you muck around with phone books, boxes and the like to get the relative heights correct, then muck around trying to get the camera back into its correct position on the beanbag when you press (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)