 Publishing / Photography / 250
  Re: What camera do you guys use?

(...) That's the problem. My parents have completely restricted all buying of the Brick, because they think "I already have enough Lego. Why don't I use it all?" Gosh, am I supposed to use every juniorized brick in my collection, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

  Re: What camera do you guys use?

(...) What an odd statement. You know, once a Lego pile reaches a certain size, new Lego is virtually unnoticeable, especially to the untrained eye. winkwink. (...) Why not? ;) That would be an interesting challenge though: build something using (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)