 Publishing / Photography / 24
  Biology Teacher/ Wraith Lord

Here's a little picture that I edited in Photoshop: (URL) my Biology teacher. My friend and I tease her about being the Queen of Darkness, and evil things like that. She takes it well and goes along with it, so it's pretty fun. Right now, this (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.fun)