 Publishing / Photography / 139
  Re: White backgrounds?

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GyupKJ.78J@lugnet.com... (...) Well I think a good image should start at the beginning, so the initial pictures really aren't that bad, but Photoshop does indeed take up the slack in the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: White backgrounds?

And here ya go: (URL) camera has a few settings to adjust the color but I rarely use them..only when outside or under really weird light. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: White backgrounds?

(...) Yowza. So all the twiddling I do with exposure and flash is for nothing? Boy I need that software. Thanks for the help! (...) -JHK (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)