 Publishing / Photography / 120
  Photographing black

Something that may be of interest ... I haven't tried this yet, so caveat photographor. Cover your flash with a kleenex to soften the glare! I saw this tip on a very cool website of some very clever models built by a Japanese AFOL: (URL) website (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)