 Publishing / HTML / 72 (-5)
  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) ... (...) Well, to the best that I could follow, it goes roughly: Matthew Moulton made disparaging remarks about someone's teaser (URL) got offended, points were made, things were said, basically a flame war erupted. What the arguments (that (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

Man this thread is hard to follow!!! (And I tried to go through all the 76+ stuff.) With all the canceled posts and the alleged ‘double-speak.’ I believe I've got all the players involved… but could someone please summaries what’s going on. I think (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact