 Publishing / HTML / 72 (-20)
  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) ... (...) Well, to the best that I could follow, it goes roughly: Matthew Moulton made disparaging remarks about someone's teaser (URL) got offended, points were made, things were said, basically a flame war erupted. What the arguments (that (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

Man this thread is hard to follow!!! (And I tried to go through all the 76+ stuff.) With all the canceled posts and the alleged ‘double-speak.’ I believe I've got all the players involved… but could someone please summaries what’s going on. I think (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Not to worry. Most LUGNETters can tell the difference. It's just unfortunate that your name was chosen. -Duane (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm back...

I have a question, Who in the hell is this guy? Is this the mathew formerly known as 'mad Hatter' ?? because if he is I can understand the hatred and anger. But if its someone else thats pissed everybody off, could you point me to some posts or (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Jaco, See: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

Hey, I did not write this! I did not sent a reply to these messages! (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) And now for something completely different, www.bardstale.com Perhaps people will take note that there are OTHER THINGS in the internet to occupy our time, rather than Matthew's flames n' stuff. I say we MOVE ON. -Aaron- (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Like I said in my other post. Its not what you've linked to, its the way you've linked. Being cynical about a memorial that respects a member of this community who has done so much for others, indicates more about YOU than anything you have to (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm back...

James Jessiman was an AFOL who worked on a program for drawing lego pieces etc..and to make instructions out of them. The result of his work is found at (URL) , a commonly used program for rendering lego creations. Sadly, James died a few years ago (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

What did this guy do wrong? I think i missed somthing. Can someone please enlighten me? not so I can rat on him more i just wanna know who this guy is and what he did that ticked so many of you off. Links to previous posts maybe? with so many people (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

It's the way you've linked the site that is getting on peoples noses. Not eveyrone is quite the ironic sarcastic humourist you've clearly made yourself out to be. You are not amsuing me...get over it. Santosh PS. are you one of those smart arses who (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Probably doing the same thing I did: clicking on the face you want to stop the cube, then it just sits there. Single clicking does nothing; you have to double click (Did I miss somewhere were it says to double-click? Not the best UI (esp the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) What's funny, is that the particular place it's linking to is what's trivializing the tragic death, not anything I've done. (...) I have a grip, quite a firm one. The stance I took on my site is fairly non emotional. Sort of like, "I said (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

Hey, Simon Bateman... I'm the last person I would normally expect to dole out a lecture, but regardless of how you think the Lugnet community should or shouldn't be remembering James Jessiman, the link on the bottom of your page is downright (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact