 Publishing / HTML / 7 (-7)
  Re: Music on web page

(...) What is the URL for the web page? If you don't want it public just send it to me in email. I also need to know where the .MID files are located. The location of those files is the most important part. Ed (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Music on web page

(...) [snip] (...) It's actually not that easy. Now when I click the link that ought to start the midi file, the browser says "the page cannot be found. I don't know why. --Ryan (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Music on web page

(...) play (...) Ah. That's easy. Thanks! --Ryan (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Music on web page

(...) Yes. Just make a normal hypertext link. <a href="filename.mid">FILE NAME</a> Ed (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish)

  Music on web page

I want to put two pieces of music on my web page. I was wondering if I could put the titles in as hypertext that would, when you click on it play the music (.mid) file, and if anyone knows, what would the code for that look like? Thanks, --Ryan (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.publish.html )------

Welcome to lugnet.publish.html, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.publish.html (group): HTML document format: problems, solutions, questions, tips & tricks, authoring tools, technical discussions, etc. lugnet.publish (group and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact