 Publishing / HTML / 362 (-5)
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Do you have the link to Suzanne's concept new homepage handy? -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Well, new homepage, anyway. (...) (1) All the talk last week about WorldLUG and LEGOFan. (2) Abner Finley reminded me at BrickFest PDX. (...) Yes, definitely. Suzanne will alsohave constructive comments to make as things get closer. --Todd (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Ya, or rather it worked too well. It was actually used quite a bit, but it saw almost immediate abuse when people discovered that they could mark posts as zero from people they didn't like, just to be mean. Internally, it was represented by a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) These are pretty much the improvements I would like to see on the LUGNET homepage. I think adding in some sort of blog feature would allow moderators/curators to easily post content to the homepage (disclaimer: I don't know anything about how (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I agree: Don't Do That. The web isn't a brochure-display mechanism. (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact