 Publishing / HTML / 35
    new site —Rob McMurray
   Hello everybody! I have just finished my first website called <a href="www.spaceghost...g.com">The Brickhouse</a>. There isn't much in the way of models yet, but if anyone could tell me what they think (good, bad, worse) I would be very grateful. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish.html)