 Publishing / HTML / 332 (-5)
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I don't get it. Does Legofan.net have better membership packets? (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) This has been on my list for awhile, I guess I'll speak up... BL has a cool feature for the discussion forum. It has a calender showing posts by date: (URL) I'm out of town for a weekend, it makes it very easy to pick up where I left off. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I've been a 'member' for a while and I couldn't give a rip for a 'packet'. The pros of LUGNET by far outweigh the "at the time was a good idea but now that it's only Todd and time marches on so, eh, whatrya gonna do?" missing membership (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Oh please. Todd asked for some constructive input and volunteers to help improve on LUGNET, and you totally sidestep the point of his post and use this as an opportunity to take a pot shot at it. If you want to point out problems, I for one (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

So what was all this about? (URL) have two words to explain why some people are getting disatisfied with LUGNET: "membership packet" (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact