 Publishing / HTML / 327 (-5)
  New homepage for LUGNET

Someone brought this up at BrickFest PDX and others agreed it would be an excellent idea: Rather than mainly linking to internal LUGNET resources, the first thing someone should see when they visit the LUGNET homepage is iconic links to other major (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Nah, you can draw on a post-it note. You can even use colored pencils. :) What I mean by "post-it note style" is that there's a big, grid-like board, and conversation happens by people coming and putting a note into the general area of the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Without saying that you are wrong in that assessment, let me ask on what basis do you make that claim? If Lugnet is the final answer, why do other sites start? Do those that prefer it do so simply because Lugnet is all they know? Is it really (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) * big big big snip * (...) I hadn't actually intended to weigh the pros and cons of text vs. graphical community systems; what I was really trying to get across was there are different presentations for different audiences. The audience of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Well, heck, maybe I'm confused and that confused you in turn. I don't spend that much time at the two levels you mention at C-C, so they don't bother me. They give me the minimum clutter to move on to where I want to go. Not that I actually go (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact