 Publishing / HTML / 32 (-5)
  Website preview...

I'm redesigning my website so I can update it more easily. Everything should be fully funtional, but some non-model pages may be limited to "Coming soon". The "Land" section is fairly complete: (URL) note: the page looks fine in Netspace 6 and IE 5, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Thumbnail menu CGI script

I've written a perl subroutine (thanks, Paul Hartzog) which finds all the files in a directory and returns some HTML code for thumbnails with links to those images. Is there a way I can modify this code so it can work with a URL instead of a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish.html)

  Free server with CGI?

Does anyone know of a free web space provider that allows users to upload their own perl cgi scripts? Or does anyone have some space they can let me borrow while I test the scripts I'm writing? (I'm trying to make my website easier to update by (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character

(...) Ah, but not for much longer. It's all down to education, and thanks to your new president you'll soon have 'the best educated Americans in the world'. I'm not sure what "LEGO parents" are anyway. I suppose that if you can make up phrases like (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text

(...) Ahh...I love it when I see people make comments like this. I need to show this thread to the higher ups here at my company. I have been doing web design for the past 6 years. I love it and I always stick with the basics. I can make a site look (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact