 Publishing / HTML / 3
  Music on web page

I want to put two pieces of music on my web page. I was wondering if I could put the titles in as hypertext that would, when you click on it play the music (.mid) file, and if anyone knows, what would the code for that look like? Thanks, --Ryan (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Music on web page

(...) Yes. Just make a normal hypertext link. <a href="filename.mid">FILE NAME</a> Ed (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Music on web page

(...) play (...) Ah. That's easy. Thanks! --Ryan (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish)