 Publishing / HTML / 295
  Re: Disabling HTML form button if any changes made to an edit box?

(...) Sounds great in theory, and I think the CRC is a great fallback check if JS isn't available, and I like that the CRC method is forgiving of undone changes... But if there were only one button, what would you label it? "Preview or Post"? One (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Disabling HTML form button if any changes made to an edit box?

Quoting Todd Lehman <todd@lugnet.com>: (...) I'd think label it "Preview" on the initial submit, then "Preview/Post" in the preview page. JS would be difficult to deal with undone changes, as well as confusing - "There was the post button there, and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.publish.html)