 Publishing / HTML / 267 (-10)
  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

(...) Animation that starts up when I first go to your website. At the top of all pages I think. Mark (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Hey I am glad you responded to my question. I could not decide on the pop-up or the smae-browser-back-button approach. So now that someone has spoken in favor of the back button, I will switch it. Thanks Jason. out (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Thanks Soren! out (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Thanks Tim! i am glad you got to see some new stuff. out (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Are you refering to the animation on the enter page or the animation at the top of all the pages? Thanks for your comments out (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Everything looks great. The only thing I don't like is that the images pop-up in another window. I personally perfer to view images in the same window and use the back button, but that's just me. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

I like it. Very nice feel, excellent! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Tony - The site looks great! I haven't seen the toy store yet, that's hilarious! I love all the space versions of real life facilities such as these stores and such that people make. Very creative! Keep up the good work, I love your MOCs. -Tim (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

lol, your home page and the 4 panes looks exactly like my new site that i've never launched :-D everything looks awesome and makes the site pretty fun to browse around BUT: less pics is always BAAA...AAAD!!!...!!! i went to the stalefish and 1/2 the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Tony, it looks fantastic. This just keeps reminding me how much I need to work on my site. Really, I'll get to it, I mean that. <sigh> Maybe after I win the lotto and get some free time to boot. ;p My only real suggestion, can I get a "skip (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact