 Publishing / HTML / 262 (-5)
  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Everything looks great. The only thing I don't like is that the images pop-up in another window. I personally perfer to view images in the same window and use the back button, but that's just me. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

I like it. Very nice feel, excellent! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Tony - The site looks great! I haven't seen the toy store yet, that's hilarious! I love all the space versions of real life facilities such as these stores and such that people make. Very creative! Keep up the good work, I love your MOCs. -Tim (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

lol, your home page and the 4 panes looks exactly like my new site that i've never launched :-D everything looks awesome and makes the site pretty fun to browse around BUT: less pics is always BAAA...AAAD!!!...!!! i went to the stalefish and 1/2 the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Tony, it looks fantastic. This just keeps reminding me how much I need to work on my site. Really, I'll get to it, I mean that. <sigh> Maybe after I win the lotto and get some free time to boot. ;p My only real suggestion, can I get a "skip (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact