 Publishing / HTML / 254
253  |  255
Subject:
Yay! My New Web-Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:28:37 GMT

Yay! Look - Tell me if you dig my New Web Site!

New MOCs will be featured here.
http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/index.htm

This will be my primary Web-Site now. It only contains MOCs.

mylegomaster.com is still up, but it takes too long to update because of its
size :( Refer to The Legomaster's Lego Continuum for greater depth etc....

So I refined it to the Bare Minimum. What else do you notice or recommend?
The name graphics for each model links to its own Brickshelf Gallery.

Stop in and take the Poll!