 Publishing / HTML / 232
  Re-working my web site

Heya! I'm re-working my web site, catching up with the rest of the world and using PHP and MySQL, etc. I have a preview here: (URL) I need at this time is some serious html design! :-, While I can easily handle the technical details, getting the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.html)