 Publishing / HTML / 232 (-10)
  Re-working my web site

Heya! I'm re-working my web site, catching up with the rest of the world and using PHP and MySQL, etc. I have a preview here: (URL) I need at this time is some serious html design! :-, While I can easily handle the technical details, getting the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: new home

(...) I highly encourage any aquazone related building ;^) Felix (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: new home

(...) I highly encourage any aquazone related building ;^) Felix (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: new home

Good to see your stuff isn't disappearing! Your aquazone page is a great resource BTW. I should build something aquazone one of these days. I'll update your links at the Shipyard in a while. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  new home

Hello! I'll soon be cancelling my AOL account so I moved all of my creations to... (URL) Soaking Wet, my Aquazone reference site has been moved to... (URL) Well! Felix (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.html)

  Spamcake Diner

Greetings Spamcake Consumers! It's been awhile in the making, but I finally have a decent page up for the Spamcake Diner. It has a few new pictures, and I might add a few more. Bookmark and feel free to visit (URL) and criticisms are of course (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html) !!

  Land Of Bricks is open!

Hi all, I just realized that I never made an official announcment here at Lugnet about my new site, Land of Bricks. So here it is.... Land Of Bricks is now open!! ;~) Please let me know what you think of it - - what you *do* and *do not* like about (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Monthly Website Update

Duel's Tales was updated this month with a big change. During the whole month of May and probably June the site's regular format will be gone due to us preparing for, in our case a major redesign. In its place is 2 image tales with (eventually) (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  New home for Tony's LEGO Stuff

Hey all, after the whole 'no broadband' incident, I have switched over to ozbricks. The site is nearly the exact same, you just need to update your links and bookmarks to.... (URL) I don't need to worry about everyone being able to look at my site!! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Tony's Lego Stuff Online

(...) You know I never thought about that. I guess that could be a problem. Thanks (...) I will try that, but I didn't want huge thumbnails. I guess I just made them way too small. (...) I think Kyle said the same thing a few weeks back! I will dump (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact