 Publishing / HTML / 207 (-5)
  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) Well, they are all ready thumbnails, but I resize them too, because it makes them all uniform on the pages... The PAGE with imageS is linked to it... Maybe I should have noted that before... Josh (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) Well, they are all ready thumbnails, but I resize them too, because it makes them all uniform on the pages... The PAGE wil imageS is linked to it... Maybe I should have noted that before... Josh (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) gah! that's a terrible thing to do, IMO. not only you force people to download the huge picture, just to see it as 100x65, but you use up their cpu to resize it, every time anyone hits the page... instead of just resizing them once yourself, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) I usually just split the difference and try to plan everything online to be slightly less than 600x800: pictures, html, etc. One of the better browsers to use is one called Opera, currently in version 6. One of it's cooler abilities is to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: js help

I'm sorry for not being more clear- I don't know how to refer to pieces of Javascript. However, you did answer my question and many thanks for it! I was just wondering how to change the properties (window size, etc.) of the new window that the menu (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact