 Publishing / HTML / 187 (-5)
  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Hey- those look pretty darn good! I'll investigate this. The extra shadows from the lighting are still somewhat distracting, but that may be worth it. Thanks! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Wow- I didn't realize there was a setting for this. I'll check it out. (...) MLCAD has a picture-generation dialog (there's an icon on the toolbar of a camera to bring it up). It lets you choose a few different options. I'm using this to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Don't go off haf-cocked, now! (...) I'm considering keeping the current scheme for the web-based version, and doing a set of the same renders at much higher dpi (300?). These files would have the same physical size and filenames. The existing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) would be nice. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

Very nice! I could follow almost every step. Some suggestions: 1) As others have said, use numbers rather than arrows. 2) On some steps, the scale was too small, and I had trouble seeing exactly what bricks had been added. It's better to keep the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact