 Publishing / HTML / 150
149  |  151
Subject:
Problems with "Make HTML Instructions" tool in LDraw Add-On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:03:34 GMT

Hey Y'all:

The main problem is this: it stops just before the same step every time I
try to generate the files -- and it doesn't matter if I omit steps or change
things around, it bombs on that step.  The part, or step, it doesn't like is
the part in my MOC where it gets to the Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight. It just
dies right there.

I have generated one set of instructions with 19 steps, and another with 15
steps -- same result either way.

The DAT file created and the parts list both appear to be perfectly
complete, so I am not sure where the problem lies.  I am thinking maybe with
the ImageMagick software, but I am not sure.

Anyway, I figured someone else must have had this problem at some point so I
thought I'd at least ask before wasting a lot more time trying to see what
the deal is...

Thanks in advance,

-- Hop-Frog