 Publishing / HTML / 147 (-5)
  Up and running...

Ok, I have bought the domain name and setup the server. (URL) is now online. There are pics of creations my wife and son have made as well as my modifications of Technic sets I own. Soon to be more as soon as I get it all coded. Does anyone know PHP (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

(...) I have to warn you,donot move your site to topcities! I'vehad the odd problem of having to go to their website to upload because 30 users were loged on, come on 30!!! Josh (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML/CSS Table Question

(...) Woot! I never knew about that property. I think I gets it now... Congrats :^p. --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML/CSS Table Question

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GL4J26.G93@lugnet.com... (...) I figgered it out! :-) It has to do with border-collapse - read more at (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML/CSS Table Question

I cant seem to come up with a way to do that without having to nest the table :-( Let me know if you want me to elaborate on that... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact