 Publishing / HTML / 130
Re: Layout of new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 22:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Greg Majewski writes:
Hi
I was wondering if I could get some input on the design and layout of my new
site. Right now there is only one page, but the rest of the site will have
the same design as the main page:
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/robots.html
Thanks,

I thought the layout and design of your page was good - uncluttered and
straightforward.  I viewed it with IE5 and everything seemed to be in place.
The white text on the black background is a readable mix.  I like the titles
done in the blue/white shadow font.  As long as the use of this style is
limited to main links I think it looks great.

I don't really have any suggestions for change to offer.

G.