 Publishing / HTML / 115
  Re: My new and improved website is now online!

Bram, Looks good, but where are the Star Wars models? Looks like the Civilian Vehicles got duplicated under the Star Wars heading. Thanks, Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  RE: My new and improved website is now online!

(...) Oops. It's fixed now. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)