 Publishing / HTML / 112
  Re: My new and improved website is now online!

i haven't looked about your sight too much yet, but i wanted to say that your rendition of 'falling water' by wright is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.. that truly is lego art! -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  RE: My new and improved website is now online!

(...) Thanks! Although some credit should got to Frank Lloyd Wright :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)