 Publishing / Brick Journal / 86
    Brickjournal article by Adam Silcott —Marco Tagliaferri
   First of all thanks to everyone involved with the release of BrickJournal. I read nearly all the articles now, and even so I had to use a dictionary sometimes it was very relaxing and informative. It's appearance is really professional! Thank you (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.build.mecha)