 Publishing / Brick Journal / 45
    BrickJournal mentioned in Library Journal!!! —Thomas Main
   Joe/BrickJournal Staff, Looks like you have some professional recognition for your new publication: (URL) Unfortunately, they seem to be under the impression this magazine is published *by* Lego. You may want to correct them on that point. -- Thomas (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: BrickJournal mentioned in Library Journal!!! —Joe Meno
   (...) Thomas, thanks for the link! And this one is funny, because I sent a bunch of news releases...and this is not one of the places I sent one to! Anyways, I'll send them a note correcting them about who published it...WE did :-) ! Later, Joe (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.mediawatch)