 Publishing / Brick Journal / 133
132  |  134
Subject:
Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:13:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

Through some luck (and some cheap airfare) I decided to go to an overseas convention this year - Bricking Bavaria, to be exact.

The display begins today, and there was setup all last night (and I mean ALL last night). The group of attendees includes Rene Hoffmeister of lUGNET, Axel from 1000steine, Malle Hawking (the builder behind the aircraft carrier), Jay Beyer from LEGO and HoMa (builder of the Dresden church)- and things have been a LOT of fun.

Here’s some prelim pix:

one of the town setups

mosaic in progress

church model

train station in Frankfurt (a beautiful model)

and

Homa’s church..

There’s more coming later - things are just starting!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal