 Publishing / Brick Journal / *231 (-5)
  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) I have done volunteer work for quite a few things myself and my motivation is because I like to do things. Money does tend to corrupt. However, money is also a resource that makes many things happen. Like printing. And yes I am looking at (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:Jq22zo.Mo1@lugnet.com... (...) Greed is a strong word (perhaps too strong in this case), but I'm not sure what other word I can use. I've been doing volunteer work for several clubs / (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

Holy crow was that the most convoluted crap website signup ever. I was constantly reloading pages and getting error messages. That is either a really good sign, (lots of people are signing up for subscriptions as I just did,) or a really bad sign. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) I'm sorry I disappointed you, although I can pretty much say the comment on greed is a pretty cheap shot. (...) That's actually 34 dollars, and I agree it IS high. And I am working on some solutions. (...) I don't have certificate problems, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) This was a decision that was made after it was pointed out to me by the publisher that a free issue in any form will undercut any selling issue. As for the revenue itself, it will be going to subsidizing print compendiums of back issues. I am (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact