 Publishing / Brick Journal / *11 (-10)
  Re: A new project...

(...) Throw in another me too on publishing it in hard copy. I like how it is not just USA centered either. Great job!!! Jude (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: A new project...

(...) Missing some key pictures though... :-) (1) I knew this was coming too, and it was hard to keep quiet because it was pretty darn exciting. Now that it's out I can say "wow" and "job well done" and "can't hardly wait for Issue 2"...(2) Joe's (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: A new project...

(...) Agreed! I want something to carry around and read whenever. Excellent work, team! What I imagined when a little birdie told me it was in the works and much more. Yippie hurray! You should work on the picture quality, though. You need to get (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  printing BrickJournal: Lulu.com?

A bit of poking-about turned up a print-on-demand service that might fit the bill: (URL) lulu.com>. These guys are reportedly very easy to use -- it takes just a few minutes to upload your document, and then you (or your readers) can immediately (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: A new project...

(...) This is my question too - altho slightly different. When will subscriptions be available? How much will they be? How can I sign up? Awesome stuff Joe and team - Bravo! This is something the community could really use and I'm impressed that you (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: A new project...

(...) Awesome! Stupendous! Bravo! Really nice job. I've downloaded the first issue and gotten 20 pages into it, and it's hard to put it down (though I really do need to be working at the moment!). My only regret is that it's just a PDF -- I can't (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: A new project...

(...) Shazam! Congrats on a job well done. I found the HoB write up a particularly well written article ;) Felix (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  The secret is out - BrickJournal Magazine! (Was: A new project...)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:IIHyI3.1qpI@lugnet.com... (...) Myself and the rest of the LEGOFan staff have been working closely with Joe to help get the BrickJournal pages set up, so we have known about this project for a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  A new project...

Hi all, it's with a great deal of pride that I announce the first issue of  (URL)   BrickJournal is a quarterly publication that will focus on the AFOL community with articles about:    • People - the personalities of the community  • Building - the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !!

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact