 Publishing / 94
Re: Update to my websight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:48:47 GMT

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net wrote:

At long last I have put 2 MOC's up on my websight!
A picture of my King Timmy,
and pictures of my Parthenon, which I have entered into the
Acropolis building project!
--
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Sight:  http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html

Richard,
How many white 2x2 white rounds in your Parthenon? I count about 960 of
them! I know what not to bid against you for next AUCZilla...
Very impressive!
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)