 Publishing / 924
  Re: FTP Utility

(...) ncftp rocks. I had no idea there was a win32 version. I was going to recommend LeapFTP, which is what I've been using for about a year, but it's $30 and something tells me ncftp is free. I like LeapFTP though (www.leapware.com) - does (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: FTP Utility

(...) (URL) on the Main Page (which is not the first page)). (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)