 Publishing / 889
    Re: funworld.com Press Centre open! —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) me the migrane. For a more "professional" look, I would suggest a lighter background to increase text readability, and drop the animations. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: funworld.com Press Centre open! —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Thanks for the comments! I will take everything into consideration. The flashing brick is only temporary. It was the only divider I had available at the time. (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)