 Publishing / 87
  Mindstorms photo critique wanted

Hi, I've got some photos of my first 'bot, but I'm not convinced they look good enough or are useful enough to integrate into my website. Can someone out there stop by and look at the five sub-20k jpgs under: (URL) let me know what you think? Also, (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Mindstorms photo critique wanted

Tim Rueger (rueger@io.com) asked for comments on the pictures located at <URL:(URL). I think you should use a slightly darker background (green baseplates?) and a longer shutter time. And there is no need to transmit a lot of background, so you (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Mindstorms photo critique wanted

Tim Rueger wrote: <snip> (...) Well, you could ask the photographer at Jet or Ebony - try to keep your posts here on topic! ;) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Mindstorms photo critique wanted

(...) Ah. The photos are already cropped from the originals. My white background was telling my light meter that I should expose for a shorter time than the model requires. I'll have to rig up some darker backgrounds. Good tip. This was also my (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)