 Publishing / 851
  Files for download

How do I make a file(saw a LDraw .dat or a .zip) so that people can download it off of my site?? I am using MS FP(front Page) but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Ryan (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Files for download

Here's some help: Don't use MS FrontPage! :) I have always used a text editor and WS FTP to make web pages. You can use any FTP program to put a file in your web directory, then just link to it. Sorry I don't know much about MS FP except that I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Files for download

Just include an <HREF to the file. When someone clicks on the link, they are given the option to open it or download it. -John Van Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message news:199909092043000...ate.net... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)