 Publishing / 848
847  |  849
Subject:
digital camera lego pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:03:22 GMT

Ok, so we got a new digital camera. Plan to do somethin' really cool
eventually, but for now, Karen has thrown a few pictures on her web site.
Take a look at <http://karen.mattdm.org/lego/>. (Nothing as fancy as
actually having an HTML document -- just the jpgs. Someday, I promise....)

These images are 600x450 (mostly) and pretty severely jpeg'd. The originals
are 1600x1200; when we get around to making something more involved, we'll
probably provide bigger images too.