 Publishing / 831
    Re: I just finished a makeover of my site.... —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) to be between Antiv Drive Yards and GravWell Defense Systems... I sense a storyline under the surface... :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: I just finished a makeover of my site.... —Pat Justison
   I used to have descriptions of ADY and GDS along with a story backdrop. They didn't make it to the new site mostly because my girlfriend thought it was too dorky. I'm actually putting together a more detailed storyline that will include links to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)