 Publishing / 820
  Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....

(...) It *does* take a while to load. I would suggest greater JPG compression for the photos of the models and GIF compression for the text (reduce to about 8 colors first). --Bram (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....

I did a 256 gif export using Photoshop 5.5, and then did 15% lossy compression, and cut the colors down to 16. The files turned out to be 2-4 k gif files, download time cut down to a third of previous value!. It still looks pretty nice too. Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....

I got the Internet Explorer problem worked out, shrumk it, and moved the info tabs next their parent ship. Any other improvemets? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)