 Publishing / 814
  Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....

I just looked at the site in Internet Explorer and it is all screwed up, use Netscape if you have it. Does anyone have an idea why it is wraping in IE? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....

(...) MSIE probably thinks your TD WIDTH isn't big enough for all four images. You can fix it by adding NOWRAP to each of the TD tags. --Bram (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)