 Publishing / 773
Re: catalog image maps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:15:53 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

Would anyone be interested in creating image maps for the catalog
scans?  Then you could
click on a set in the catalog image and hyperlink directly to the set
page!  I think there
are some handy tools for creating maps, but I can't remember
specifically. (I haven't needed to create
image maps yet).

Of course, once that's complete, if you were really nuts, and the
bricktionary was complete,
you could create image maps for each instruction scan to hyperlink to
each part (It would also
be cool to link from the bricktionary to the instructions for sample
uses).

Both would be very cool, but the amount of work involved scares me greatly.