 Publishing / 765
    Re: Scan site is moving! —Jeff Stembel
   (...) You'll just have to wait and see. (Hence the 'Suprise') Mwahahahahaha!! :) Jeff P.S. Hopefully I'll get it scanned in tonight. :) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Scan site is moving! —John DiRienzo
    Jeff, I have a Castle related Birthday Surprise I will be scanning soon. I hope yours is a different one (cuz I'd like to see something new) but if its not thats cool, too, because it'll save me the trouble of scanning it. -- Have fun! John AUCTION (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)