 Publishing / 623
Re: 2 Vehicles and more pics of Fallingwater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 01:12:54 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Sproat: did the style sheet work for you? (ie, did the page show a
grassy background with a green bar down the middle containing the
text and images?)

Nope.  I was wondering why the image in the center had a thin green
border. Do you want me to send you a screen shot?

No, thanks.  I know what you're seeing.  Try taking a look with MSIE.
The page looks much nicer with style sheets.
--Bram